FINOW POLSKA Sp. z o.o. within the scope of the management process, it applies the Integrated Management System based on the requirements of the following standard PN-EN ISO 9001:2015, PN-EN ISO 14001:2015 and PN-N-18001:2004, European Union Directives, including Directive 2014/68 / EU, which aims to:
- providing safe and environmentally friendly products of a quality that guarantees full Client satisfaction,
- constant improvement of the quality of manufactured products, taking into consideration their impact on the surrounding natural environment,
- cooperation with reliable and qualified suppliers and subcontractors,
- improvement of manufacturing technology and production organization, including reducing the negative impact of the Company’s operations on the natural environment to the minimum,
- improvement of employees’ qualifications to achieve increase of the quality level as well as ecological awareness and knowledge,
- creating of awareness of all employees about their impact on the functioning of the Company and their responsibility for quality, occupation health and safety and the impact on the environment,
- promoting pro-quality and pro-environmental awareness among suppliers, subcontractors.
In the field of occupational health and safety, the Company declares that the overarching aim is:
- protection of employees’ health and life,
- reducing the number of near-misses occurrences,
- prevention of accidents at work,
- preventing the occurrence of occupational diseases,
- improvement of activities to ensure safe and healthy working conditions,
- improvement of employees qualifications and engaging them in activities for health and safety work.
|IMS Policy Quality Environmental||IMS Policy OHS|